- Leveraging on the experience of Pok Oi Hospital in serving the community over the past century and its established local network, the provision of transitional housing services will help improve the living quality of the underprivileged.
- Supporting Government’s housing policy to provide transitional housing in the short term, Pok Oi Kong Ha Wai Village can help relieve the pressure of families living in undesirable environment and waiting in the long queue for public housing.
- Journeying with the residents of Pok Oi Kong Ha Wai Village to jointly promote whole person development.
- Type A : Individual or family awaiting Public Rental Housing (PRH) for no less than 3 years *
- Type B : Individual or family living in inadequate conditions or with special housing needs