About Pok Oi Kong Ha Wai Village
|Transpor-tation||Route||Drop off point|
|MTR||Tuen Ma Line||Kam Sheung Road Station|
|Bus||64K、251A、251C||San Ma Lo Pat Heung Station|
|Green minibus||71 (Yuen Long (Tai Hang St.) / Lui Kung Tin))||Pok Oi Kong Ha Wai Village|
|Green minibus||72 (Yuen Long (Tai Hang St.) / Lui Kung Tin))||Pok Oi Kong Ha Wai Village|
|Red minibus||23 (Yuen Long (Yu King Square / Sheung Tsuen))||Pok Oi Kong Ha Wai Village|
|Floor||Amenity Block 1||Amenity Block 2|
|G/F||-Supermarket||-Canteens, self-service laundry
– Property management office
– Elderly service centre
– Integrated medical centre (for Chinese Medicine, Western Medicine and dental service)
|1/F||/||– IT resources centre
– Family development centre and health centre
|Flat type||Internal Floor Area|
|1-2 persons||152 sq. ft.|
|3-4 persons||229 sq. ft.|
|5-6 persons / Accessible flat||323 sq. ft.|
- 4-storey residential blocks constructed with MiC units, no provision for lift.
- Separate areas for toilet/shower and cooking are provided in each flat.
- Gas water heater, window-type air conditioner, doorbell, socket outlets, LED tubes, window frames, kitchen’s exhaust fan, low cabinet for kitchen (excluding 5-6 persons/accessible flat), kitchen sink and tap, washing machine connection point, clothes hanging rod, bathroom’s exhaust fan, bathroom sink and tap, wall mirror, towel shelf, toilet bowl, shower set, toilet roll holder, sprinkler head and smoke detector are installed inside the residential flat (subject to the fixtures, equipment and domestic appliance stipulated on the Tenancy Agreement).
|Non CSSA Recipient||CSSA Recipient|
|1-2p Flat||3-4p Flat||5-6p Flat / Accessible Unit||Refer to the Rent
Allowance of CSSA Scheme
Monthly Rent: $2,130
Discounted Monthly Rent: $1,917 (for the first 12 months)
Monthly Rent: $3,190
Discounted Monthly Rent: $2,552 (for the first 12 months)
Monthly Rent: $4,510
Discounted Monthly Rent: $4,059 (for the first 12 months)
- Type A Applicant: Individual or family awaiting Public Rental Housing (PRH) for no less than 3 years *
- Type B Individual or family living in inadequate conditions or with special housing needs
*Applicants (a family of 1 to 6 members) awaiting for Public Rental Housing for no less than 3 years are required to hold a valid blue acknowledgement card issued by Hong Kong Housing Authority (“Blue Card”). The information of the applicant and his/her family members provided in this application must be as same as that of contained in the aforesaid PRH application.
Example: An applicant applied the PRH in 2017 and updated the information in 2019, is he/she qualified to be a Type A Applicant?
Answer: Yes. The date of initial application will be considered. The applicant is qualified as long as he/she has been awaiting for PRH for 3 years before 1 December 2022.
- Applicant can complete and submit an online application at khw.pokoi.org.hk.
- If an online application is submitted successfully, applicant does not need to mail the application form to POH. Submission of multiple applications will NOT be considered.
- Applicant can submit the application form by post to “Unit G04, G/F, Pok Oi Service Building, 71 Kam Sheung Road, Yuen Long, New Territories”. Please write on the envelope “Application for Pok Oi Kong Ha Wai Village”
- Applicant can submit the application form by hand to “Unit G04, G/F, Pok Oi Service Building, 71 Kam Sheung Road, Yuen Long, New Territories”. Please write on the envelope “Application for Pok Oi Kong Ha Wai Village”
- Office hours are Monday to Friday: 9:00 am – 5:00 pm; Saturday: 9:00 am – 1:00 pm (except Sunday and public holidays)
|Applicant can contact our Enquiry Hotline during the service hours : 2482 3909|
|Hotline Service Hours :||Monday to Friday: 9:00 am – 5:00 pm;
Saturday: 9:00 am – 1:00 pm
(except Sunday and public holidays)
- Upon receipt of the application, POH will notify the applicant of his/her application number (randomly assigned by computer) within 7 working days via SMS message.
- Applicants will be invited to attend the vetting interviews accordingly.
- Applicants and their family members aged 18 or above need to attend the interviews together.
- Applicants shall bring along all the required supporting documents (the originals and one set of photocopies) for vetting at the interview.
- A completed application form (if applicable).
Flat Allocation and Signing of Tenancy Agreement
- By giving no less than one month’s advanced written notice to POH, tenants can terminate the TA, and vice versa.
- Upon allocation of PRH, the TA shall be terminated automatically. Tenants shall surrender the allocated flat to POH within 2 months after receiving allocation for PRH.